Saturday 7 December 2013

weekly stills - a collection













1.  Early morning cup of tea.  Always from the pot, never a tea bag.
2. Morning tea under the tree with her Little Pet Shops
3. Ticket to happiness.
4. Sunshine and balloons.
5. Someone forgot their hat.
6. Waiting.
7. Back in 1946 my great grandfather opened a barber shop.  A barber still operates today in the very same shop.  We paid them a visit this weekend, Will finally got that haircut.
8. Love these buttons.

Joining in with Em at The Beetle Shack.

13 comments:

  1. how perfect for a cut to take place where your family has history. beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots - the detail shots get me - the buttons and the abandoned toy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Couldn't agree more about the tea from a pot (tea leaves only here) : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping in from The Beetle Shack........my two favourite photos are the first cup of tea with the steam.......love it (even though I don't like tea myself) and the Barber Shop..awesome....I have clippers so my son's barber shop is in my ensuite...Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great capture of the steam pouring off the cup, lovely lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos x

    http://hello-zara.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful look into your everyday.
    that barber shop shot...wow!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I truly appreciate you visiting x